Passionate | Experienced | Strategic
Prior to joining Northwest Family Law, Hanna worked in a variety of roles ranging from commercial litigation to compliance at Nordstrom, Inc. She was drawn to family law because she enjoys being able to guide and advocate for her clients as they go through an often difficult and emotional time in their lives. Hanna is a great listener, a determined litigator, and an invaluable advocate for our clients.
Hanna received her undergraduate degrees in finance and political science from the University of Washington and her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego. While in law school, Hanna interned with all divisions of the San Diego County Public Defender's Office, including adult felony, juvenile dependency, and juvenile delinquency.
Hanna lives with her family in Snohomish County and in her free time enjoys making meals for local shelters and cooking for friends and family.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Community Service Grant Recipient
- Honors: Dean’s achievement scholarship recipient
- University of Washington
- Major: Finance
- Major: Political Science
- Family Law
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Open Door Legal Services
- Looking for other pro bono opportunities
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Judge H. Ronald Domnitz, San Diego County Superior Court, Judicial Externship
- 40hr Mediation Training & Certification
- Collaborate Divorce Training & Certification
- Rising Star, 2022